Proxies + Antidetect Browsers for Multi-Accounting
In the past, all you need to manage multiple accounts is proxies and then edit your cookies. Then, this worked well until web services got fed up and needed a fix. And the fix? Browser fingerprinting. What this does is that it generates a unique hash from the details of your browser and uses this hash to identify you.
With this, it does not matter whether you spoof your IP address with a proxy or delete your cookies. In as much as you use the same browser, you are still identified as the same individual.
The fix to this at first was using multiple devices to manage multiple accounts. But this is highly expensive and difficult to scale. However, with the help of an antidetect browser plus proxies, you no longer need to use multiple devices.
The antidetect browsers will allow you to create multiple browser profiles. Each browser profile will have its separate browser environments such as cookies, local storage, and browsing history. You can also spoof the real browser fingerprint of each profile. With an antidetect browser alone, you are able to deal with browser fingerprinting and cookie tracking.
But what about IP address tracking? Antidetect browsers also have support for proxies. This is configurable at the time of creating a new browser profile. When proxies are configured, then each profile will appear to web services as a separate device. This makes the combo of proxies and antidetect browsers perfect for multi-accounting.
How to Setup Multilogin with Proxy-Seller
Multilogin is seen as the current leader of the antidetect browser market. And it works quite well. In this section, you will be shown how to configure proxies for the Multilogin antidetect browser. We will be using Proxy-Seller which is one of the best private proxy service providers in the market right now. Below are the steps to follow.
1. Visit the official website of the Proxy-Seller and register to purchase a plan. Their proxies are quite affordable.
2. From the user dashboard of Proxy-Seller, copy the proxy address, port, username, and password of the proxy you just purchased. You will need this to set up proxies in Multilogin.
3. Download the Multilogin app and install it.
4. Launch the app and provide our username and password. This will launch the main interface. On the left is the navigation section. Click on the “New Browser Profile” tab.
5. The navigation section will change to configuration headers for the new profile you are about to create.
6. Click on the “Proxy” tab and then click the “Edit Proxy Setting”
7. For the connection type, choose “HTTP Proxy.”
8. For New Address, enter the proxy address and port
9. For the username and password, provide the username and password of the proxy.
10. Click on the “Check Proxy” button to verify if the proxy is working.
11. Continue with the other configurations and when you are done, you can save the settings.
12. Anytime you run this browser profile, your request will be routed via the proxy you configured.
Is the Use of Antidetect Browsers Legal?
Many will want to attribute the use of antidetect browsers to fraud. However, in reality, notably, fraudsters make use of antidetect browsers. Antidetect browsers are just tools for managing multiple accounts and for this, they are not illegal.
Managing multiple accounts on social media and e-commerce platforms is legal and as such, using an antidetect browser for that is not illegal. Besides, browser fingerprinting is a passive way of tracking you and you have the right to protect yourself against that.
What Will Happen If I Don’t Use Proxies on Antidetect Browser?
Without proxies, all of your browser profiles will share the same IP address. While this might not be an issue for a few accounts since it is normal for users in the same house to share the same Wi-Fi, it becomes an issue as you manage more accounts.
Proxies are not a requirement for using antidetect browsers as you are not forced to make use of them. However, if you care about your IP privacy or you want to manage multiple accounts, you are better off using them.
Antidetect browsers are increasingly proofing their worth in the Internet market world where users are getting their accounts banned. With the right antidetect browser and proxy combination, you can evade detection provided you know what you are doing. The proxies on the list above are some of the top proxies in the market you can use for managing your multiple accounts.